GENERAL DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KOELE MEI 18 – 4816 JD - BREDA
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL
1. Reeffish Center is a part of : Coral & Fish B.V.
2. The General Terms and Conditions are part of offers and/or proposals and agreements with Reeffish Center .
ARTICLE 2. OFFERS, AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS
1. Any offers /or proposals are subject to contract, unless expressly indicated
otherwise by Reeffish Center.
2. Offers /or proposals of Reeffish Center are not also automatically applicable to following/repeat orders.
3. Reeffish Center cannot be bound by its offers and proposals if the buyer should have understood that the offer contains an apparent error or slip of the pen.
ARTICLE 3. PRICES / PRICE INCREASE
1. All prices are, unless indicated otherwise, expressed in euros and excluding turnover tax (VAT).
2. Reeffish Center guarantees that price increases shall not take place after the conclusion of the agreement.
ARTICLE 4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS & LIVE STOCK
1. The delivery take place at the company of Reeffish Center, Koele Mei18, through:
A) a transfer of the sold products, live stock from Reeffish Center to the buyer at the company .
B) shipment of the sold products by Reeffish Center; using own Transport or UPS.
2. Reeffish Center will send you a Pre-Invoice normally for payment to the Bank account.
3. If products are deliverable from stock and order has been agreed and the payment has arrived we will make the delivery as soon as possible.
4.The buyer must sign for receipt of the products or livestock .
ARTICLE 5. SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS LIVING ANIMALS
1. The customer must personally place a signature for receipt during the delivery,
even if the package is late(UPS).
2. The living animals warranty is only valid upon arrival and for products that are shipped on Monday through Wednesday. The living animals warranty is not valid for animals with a Bigger Size than L ( Large ) .
3. Reeffish Center is entitled not to ship living animals on a stipulated date due to
certain weather conditions. Should a shipment
nonetheless take place in the said weather conditions at the request of the customer
then the warranty expires.
4. The customer is requested to accept the package, even in case of damage or leakage.
5. If a shipment is rejected, for any reason whatsoever, then the customer is responsible for the full amount of the invoice.
6. Delays due to weather conditions, technical problems (UPS) et cetera as a result of which a shipment is lost do not fall under the warranty policy of Reeffish Center.
7. Reeffish Center shall not be responsible for delays in the delivery by external parties. This includes (but is not limited to) weather conditions, technical problems or carelessness.
ARTICLE 6. DELIVERY TIME
1. A delivery time specified by Reeffish Center can never be qualified as a fatal deadline.(normally within 24 hr – 48 hr delivery using UPS)
2. Delivery with Reeffish Center own Transport will be normally within 1-4 days.
ARTICLE 7. WARRANTY
1. Reeffish Center offers different warranties for living animals (Art 8)
2. The buyer is held to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt. If it becomes
apparent that the delivered good is wrong, or incomplete then the buyer must immediately report the problems to Reeffish Center in writing.
ARTICLE 8. WARRANTIES LIVING ANIMALS
1. Reeffish Center does not provide any warranty with regard to living animals
delivered by the same.
2. If Reeffish Center nonetheless receives a complaint from the buyer within 24 hours
after delivery of the living animals purchased we will try to solve it as best as possible.
3. The provisions are not applicable to animals with with a Size L or Larger,or when the order will be longer than 48hr on the way with UPS.
4. Within the time limit as intended in paragraph 2 the buyer is held to send an email to email@example.com, In the said email the buyer specifies its full name, order number and the name of the living animals. A clear photo must be sent in attachment to the email.
5. If delivery took place in the manner as intended in article 5 of these General Terms and Conditions then the period to complain of 24 hours takes effect at the moment that the living animals were actually received by the buyer however Reeffish Center does not accept or process a single complaint if the performance of the transport, regardless of the fact as to whether this takes place by car, boot, train or airplane, is delayed by any cause whatsoever, not even if the relevant complaint of the buyer is received by Reeffish Center within 24 hours after the buyer has received the living animals.
ARTICLE 9. PAYMENT
1. Unless stipulated otherwise, payment must take place via, Mollie, iDeal, by bank or in cash at the place of delivery of the products.
2.Payment in instalments is not possible.
ARTICLE 14. COMPLAINTS
1. In case of questions and/or complaints the buyer can call Reeffish Center on
the tel.number +31 (0)765713976, available from Monday through Friday from 08:00
o’clock till 17:00 o’clock .
2. Complaints are usually handled within 4 days. Should this, for any reason whatsoever, not be possible then the buyer is informed of the duration of the delay.